- Sylvia Kerr Jewellery uses the secure PayPal payment platform for all purchases at this time.
- Please note, you do not require a PayPal account to pay easily online with a recognised debit or credit card of your choice.
- Bank transfers available if you prefer, by prior arrangement.
We also offer a Lay Away payment plan allowing you to manage your purchases easily, securely, at a little extra cost.
All LAY-BUY payments are automatically setup in PayPal’s secure environment.
It is not necessary to have a PayPal account, just a valid debit or credit card.
Is it easy to do?
- Simply follow our checkout procedure as usual.
- When selecting your payment option choose Lay-Buy.
- Once you've reviewed your order, press complete, you'll be taken through to the paypal homepage.
- Fill in your details and select the amount you'd like to pay as a deposit (as little as 10%) and how long you would like to pay (up to 6 months). So easy!
Are there any ongoing costs?
No ongoing costs – only a once-off 1.9% admin fee, payable to Lay-Buys.
e.g. Our silver Hare necklace costing £152, using Lay Buy to pay will only be £2.88 extra.
Are there any credit checks/interest charges?
No credit checks or interest charges ever.
Are there any late fees?
No late fees ever.
Is it flexible?
Yes, you can pay off the balance at any time and take an earlier delivery. To do this, simply contact us. You will then receive an email from us with a link for the payment of your balance in PayPal – and an earlier delivery.
When do I receive my jewellery?
Your purchase will be dispatched straight after your final payment.
How are Lay-Buy instalment payments paid?
Lay-Buy instalment payments are auto-paid from your linked card in the PayPal setup.
Find out more: