The Sylvia Kerr Jewellery web site uses "cookies" to help improve your online experience.
- A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by our web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and are safe.
- Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the Sylvia Kerr Jewellery domain that issued the cookie to you.
- None of cookies on our web site collect or store personal data, we only store standard internet log data for our internal reporting purposes. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the Sylvia Kerr Jewellery web site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone, keeping your privacy as well as allowing us to improve the web site wherever possible.
- The Sylvia Kerr Jewellery web site does collect some personal / identifiable information but this is always done through asking you the user to enter details such as your email address. We will never capture personal information without making you aware first.
- You still have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Sylvia Kerr Jewellery services or web site.