Due to all pieces being hand finished and in some cases made to measure, 3-10 working days should be allowed for delivery.
At peak periods of the year, i.e. Christmas, as delivery will take longer, please leave plenty of time when ordering to avoid disappointment. Our aim is always to dispatch your piece of jewellery as soon as we receive your order.
Bespoke pieces which are designed especially for you, take longer, this will be discussed directly with you at the point of commission.
POSTAGE AND PACKAGING
Free Worldwide shipping
To ensure your piece arrives safely, we use a service that allows your purchase to be tracked and traced and a signature will be required at the point of delivery.
Your purchases will be packaged for both presentation and protection, ensuring your pieces arrive with you safely and securely.
Your purchase will be delivered Royal mail Special Delivery.
A Gift wrapping service is available for an additional charge and must be added as a purchase in your shopping bag.
Please leave a forwarding address and any message, which will be hand written on your greetings card in the Notes section at the checkout.
- At Sylvia Kerr, we have a full returns policy where we accept returns up to 30 days following delivery of the product. We would expect that the product would be returned to us in the same condition as it was sent.
- It will be the responsibility of the customer to meet the cost of the return and to ensure a prompt refund, it is recommended that any item is returned through Royal Mail’s Special Delivery.
- Sylvia Kerr Jewellery, will fully refund the full cost of the product, but will not be responsible for postage costs on returns.
- Please note that returns will not be accepted for products that have been worn, wilfully damaged, customised or Earrings - for hygiene reasons.
- Please note that at Sylvia Kerr Jewellery, we will not accept any liability for returns that fail to reach us.
- Upon receipt of any return, you will be notified of our receipt of the product and a confirmation that the refund is being processed.
- As we utilise the PayPal platform, allow up to 30 days is required for payment to reach you. This is not the responsibility or controlled by Sylvia Kerr jewellery, but is due to the terms and conditions of PayPal.
- If the item you are returning was paid for in a currency other than UK pounds, any refund will be paid in the same currency as the purchase. Due to fluctuations in currency exchange rates, the amount refunded may be higher or lower than the original price paid.
- Gift vouchers are available at Sylvia Kerr Jewellery, these can be purchased through our website at sylviakerrjewlery.comel and are available in multiples of £25, £50, £100 and £250 to your desired amount.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded and can only be redeemed through the purchase of goods through sylviakerrjewellery.com.
- The Gift Voucher will remain live for a period of 12 months, following which the code will no longer be valid.
- All purchases using the gift voucher which are to be returned, are not subject to the same returns policy, purchases using vouchers can be returned, however, a voucher for the amount spent will be issued back to the giftee.
- There are no cash refunds on products purchased with vouchers.