PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Sylvia Kerr Jewellery, collects personal information in several ways when you place an order or register for a service offered by sylviakerrjewellery.com. By registering, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, email address, phone numbers, home address, billing address and shipping address so that we can process and fulfil your order. We do not save or have access to any credit card or payment details. These are processed by our Payment Provider PayPal, secure payments.
- Additionally we may ask for your telephone number. This number may be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
- Users of sylviakerrjewellery.com will only have their name and email address processed in order to provide the service and respond to any complaints or otherwise where required by law on in connection with any legal proceedings or dispute.
- Any queries relating to data collection please contact our information email at email@example.com or call us on +44(0)241828699 Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- In general, the third-party provider used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
- However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
- For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
- In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
- As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Sylvia Kerr Jewellery, respects your personal information and endeavours at all times to comply with the Data Protection legislation. Information may be stored manually or electronically. All data and personal information you give us will be processed and held in accordance with the DPA 2018.
- Sylvia Kerr Jewellery may use your personal information for the processing of orders and to provide you with a highly personalised shopping experience. Your details will also be used to fulfil and deliver your orders and manage your account.
- Outside research companies may contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences. We do collate information about site traffic, sales, wish lists and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally.
- We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs.
- Any queries relating to our use of your personal information should be sent to us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0044(0)1241828699 Monday to Friday 9am-5:00pm.
All photos on this website are representative of the item as near as possible.
However there may be slight variations as the pieces are hand finished.